Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Changes ahead

Although I have been reluctant to have change in my past, experience has shown me that change call be a good thing.  I'm currently working on some additional features to the blog.  If they work out it will hopefully be helpful to several people.  If not then I'm learning stuff for the future.  That's the only way to look at it.

So here's what's being added.......

  • News - Up to date news concerning bariatric surgery and weight lost news brought to you by Google News.
  • Resources - Videos to help you understand how to use those websites and smart phone apps.  Please feel free to submit your app to be included!
  • Informational Videos - right now this page is somewhat empty. There's room for more! So if you have videos that you think will be beneficial please let us know!
  • Events - Seminars, support groups just about anything can be submitted for inclusion. Including Birthdays!

Please do not hesitate to let me know what you would like to see in the way of additions and improvements. you would like to see.

Use the Contact form on the right.  Thanks!